Terms and Conditions
This affiliate agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”), sets out the complete terms and conditions between FORWAY B.V., with the company registration number 102506152, where office is located at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Wukkenstad, Curacao (hereinafter “FOREST.BET”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and you, the affiliate (hereinafter “Affiliate”, “you”, “your”), regarding your request to participate as an Affiliate in the FOREST.BET Affiliate program (hereinafter “Affiliate Program”)
It is important that you read and understand this Agreement. By downloading a banner, text links, marketing materials, or any information pertaining to the Affiliate Program and placing it on your website(s), social media page(s) you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
If you wish to participate in our Affiliate Program, you will first have to register an Affiliate Account and accept the Affiliate Program terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”)
Upon a successful registration an Affiliate Tracking Code will be assigned to you. Users who register an account via your Affiliate Tracking Code will be registered to you. The Affiliate is obliged to provide FOREST.BET correct information when registered, any faults may results in suspension of the account or a fail in withdrawals.
Any questions about the Affiliate Program should be directed to [email protected]
In these Terms, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
- Affiliate: A physical or legal entity who has registered and is accepted by us as a member of the Affiliate Program. Where the context requires these Terms occasionally refer to the Affiliate as “you”, “your” or a “party”
- Affiliate ID: A tracking code provided to the Affiliate by FOREST.BET for the purposes of tracking the user referral activities.
- Affiliate Site(s): A website which is owned or operated by an Affiliate and used to generate online traffic and referrals to FOREST.BET, as stated in these Terms.
- Customer: a visitor who joins our user base by registering via you Affiliate ID. The Customer must be 18 years or older.
- Approved Marketing Activities: Any lawful marketing activity conducted in compliance with these Terms.
- Confidential Information: Any information of any origin or nature, which has been, or maybe, provided by FOREST.BET in connection with the Affiliate Program, whether verbally, in writing, or in electronic form, including, but not limited to, business or financial data, know-how, processes, reports, player lists, price lists, Commission payment reports, and any other materials containing, reflecting any such information or generated therefrom.
- Referral Commission: Commission earned in the connection with the Affiliate marketing activities conducted in accordance with these Terms.
- Fraudulent Activity: A deceptive act or omission which, in the sole discretion of FOREST.BET is performed in order to secure a real or potential, unfair or unlawful advantage; or any conduct that FOREST.BET, in its sole discretion, determines to be fraudulent, deceptive or dishonest, which shall include, but not be limited to, fraudulent credit card transactions, Chargebacks, Match Betting, false or automated account creation and any collusion or cheating by an Affiliate or a player.
- Fraud Costs: Any cots, damages or loss arising directly or indirectly as a results of Fraudulent Activity.
- Incentivized Traffic: Traffic or player activity generated as a by-product of promising some form of compensation or incentive for taking an action at, or in relation to FOREST.BET.
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, designations, copyrights, trade secrets, patents and any other proprietary rights owned by or licensed to FOREST.BET.
- Marketing Material: Banners, URLs, text, graphics and/or other promotional materials made available for marketing purposes through the Program Portal.
- New Player: An individual who is 18 years of older, directed to FOREST.BET by an Affiliate, using the Affiliate’s ID, who is eligible to open an account on FOREST.BET and: who successfully opens a new account on the official FOREST.BET website in accordance with the website’s applicable terms and conditions; and who previously had not had an account at FOREST.BET.
- Unsuitable Site: Any website, forum, social media platform or any other communications media of any type, which: is aimed at children; is intended to appeal to minors; promotes or glorifies violence; promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; promotes illegal activity; violates or enables the violation of intellectual property rights; violates the rights of privacy of others; is obscene or contains explicit sexual content; contains or promotes any unlawful behavior or content; contains or provides links to malicious or harmful software, keyloggers, trojans, viruses or malware.
Our Rights and Obligations
1.1 Registering your Customers
We will register your Customers and track their transactions. We reserve the right to refuse Customers (or close their accounts) if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
1.2 We will track your customers’ bets and we will give you the report summarising their activities, which you will be able to access via your Affiliate dashboard.
1.3 Pay a Refferal Commision
We will pay you a Refferal Commision from 50% to 70% of the Customers’ lost deposits.
1.4 To become a member of your Affiliate Program you will need to accept these terms and conditions by ticking the box your indicating your acceptance.
1.5 We may modify and of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or replace it at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes to the Refferal Commision and the Affiliate Program rules. If any changes are not to your liking we can terminate the agreement.
Your Rights and Obligations
2.1 By agreeing to participate in this Affiliate program, you are agreeing to adding and maintain your Affiliate ID links on your website(s) to the FOREST.BET official website. You may link us with any of our banners, e-mails, articles or with a text link. This is the only method which you may advertise on our behalf.
2.2 You shall refrain from registering any domain name similar to any domain used by or registered in the name of FOREST.BET, or any other name that could be understood to designate FOREST.BET
2.3 Bidding on Brand Terms
You may not purchase or register keywords, search terms or other identifiers for use of any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service which are identical or similar to any of the FOREST.BET trademarks.
2.4 By this Agreement, we grant you the non-exclusive, non-assignable, right to direct Customers to any of our sites in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement does not grant you an exclusive right or privilege to assist us in the provision of services arising from your referrals, and we obviously intend to contract with and obtain the assistance of others at any time to perform services of the same or similar nature as yours. You shall have no claim to Referral Commission or other compensation on business secured by or through persons or entities other than you.
2.5 Approved Layouts
You will only use our approved advertising creative and will not alter their appearance nor refer to us in any promotional materials other than those that are available from affiliates.forest.bet.The appearance and syntax of the hypertext transfer links are designed and designated by us and constitute the only authorised and permitted representation of our sites. In particular please do not create a direct link to the promotional materials on FOREST.BET.
2.6 Good Faith
You will not knowingly benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated in good faith whether or not it actually causes us damage. We reserve the right to retain all amounts otherwise due to you under this Agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe of such traffic. We reserve the right to withhold affiliate payments and/or suspend or close accounts where affiliated customers are found to be abusing any offers or promotions whether with or without your knowledge.
2.7 Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libellous or otherwise illegal. We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) arising directly or indirectly out of the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
No affiliation can be made between your site and FOREST.BET
2.9 Licence to use our Marks
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, during the term of this Agreement, to use our trade name, trade marks, service marks, logos and any other designations, which we may from time to time approve solely in connection with the display of the promotional materials on your site. This licence cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you. Your right to use the Marks is limited to and arises only out of this licence. You shall not assert the invalidity, unenforceability, or contest the ownership of the Marks in any action or proceeding of whatever kind or nature, and shall not take any action that may prejudice our rights in the Marks, render the same generic, or otherwise weaken their validity or diminish their associated goodwill. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of the misuse of the Marks by any third party.
2.10 Confidential Information
During the term of this Agreement, you may be entrusted with confidential information relating to our business, operations, or underlying technology and/or the Affiliate programme (including, for example, Referral Commissions earned by you under the Affiliate programme). You agree to avoid disclosure or unauthorised use of any such confidential information to third persons or outside parties unless you have our prior written consent and that you will use the confidential information only for purposes necessary to further the purposes of this Agreement. Your obligations with respect to confidential information shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
2.11 Data Protection
FOREST.BET remain an independent Data Collector. For avoidance of doubt no Data Controller relationship is created by this agreement.
2.12 Affiliate ID Responsibility
You are responsible for ensuring that all referred play are properly tagged with you Affiliate ID. You will not receive credit for New Players who are not properly tagged or whom we are unable to otherwise properly associate with you Affiliate ID.
Referral Commission Calculation
3.1 You will earn Referral Commision of 50% to 70% from your Customers lost deposits. For example a user deposits 100 euros, with 50% commission if they lose those 100 euros, you receive 50 euros, which you can withdraw via the affiliates.forest.bet dashboard.
Referral Commission Payouts
4.1 All Referral Commision Payouts will be in Euros.
4.2 You can request one withdraw per month at a minimum of 50 euros.
4.3 Withdraws will be paid out once at the end of every month.
Term and Termination, Consequences and Unsuitable sites
5.1 Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you register your Affiliate account and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement, in which case this Agreement will be terminated immediately. Termination is at will, with or without reason, by either party. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification.
Upon termination you must remove all of our banners/icons from your website(s) and disable all links from your site to the FOREST.BET website. All rights and licenses given to you in this Agreement will be terminated immediately.
5.3 Unsuitable sites
We may terminate this Agreement if we determine that your site is unsuitable. Sites that are not suited: are aimed at children, display pornography or other illegal sexual acts, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities or violate intellectual property rights or breach any relevant advertising regulations or codes of practice.
5.4 Duplicate Accounts and Self Referrals
You shall not open more than one affiliate account without our prior written consent nor will you earn commission on our own or related person’s FOOREST.BET account. The program is intended for professional website publishers.
Relationship of Parties
6.1 We and you are independent contractors and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on our site or otherwise that would contradict anything in this Agreement.
6.2 You shall defend, indemnify, and hold us, our directors, employees and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from from, arising out of, or in any way connected with any breaches by you of any warranty, representation or term contained in this Agreement, the performance of your duties and obligations under this Agreement, your negligence or any injury caused directly or indirectly by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions, or the unauthorised use of our banners and links or this Affiliate program
7.1 We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising in connection with this Agreement or the affiliate programme, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the affiliate programme will not exceed the total Referral Commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Our obligations under this Agreement do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, employees or shareholders. Any liability arising under this Agreement shall be satisfied solely from the Referral Commission generated and is limited to direct damages.